Thread: African boy 4
View Single Post

Old 08-23-2011, 06:39 PM

also Sunday was very determined in sucking, licking and pulling the vagina lips …then he stopped … I had the feeling that he was doing an inspection of my buttocks… he parted with his hands the two cheeks of my ass to have a good look at my anus… for the first time, I was feeling with some concern, his eager eyes on my most secret orifice, I started nervously by grasping the anus with frenzy, he touched the glory hole first with his finger then with his tongue …trying to insert it but he failed because of my resistance to allow it in, then after splitting some saliva to lubricate the passage he inserted almost easily a thick finger in the hole moving it up and down…I never though It was so delightful , then enjoying it I relaxed the muscles of my buttocks, he remove the finger to insert this time his soft and hot tongue deep inside, the movements of his tongue thorough the rim of my anus made my pussy have an interminable orgasm.
That made me more determinate in reaching my goal to bring up his first orgasm, to feel his hot sperm in my mouth, a man sperm in my mouth or anywhere else for the first time in my life, I grasped with both hands the big cock moving them up and down along the shaft …while my tongue and teeth were working on the soft velvet skin of the throbbing head, then he started to moan… calling my name…Francisca…Francisca…I come… I come …please stop…
then a stream of jelly and salty sperm jetted from the small opening on the trembling cock head, straight to my throat…it was my first blow job and I did not wanted to loose a single drop of that precious liquid which I provoked with my hard and steady work … I continued to suck and spread out from the once more flaccid organ any drop coming out…when I made sure that the penis dried out, I turned to him, asking…do you liked it my love…yes Francisca it was so good…you see my dear, God give us our sexual instrument for enjoyment, is not a sin as you were thinking…
I kissed his lips my pussy scent and the pussy juice of my orgasm were evident, together with some pussy hairs on his thick lips , I told him were do you want to take these, showing them to him…he laugh… keep them as a treasure, Sunday, they are from our first orgasm, we are going to have many more like this, anytime we like… I love you so much, please my love love me forever…we are going to have a lot of children when I’ll be your wife…
let me get a pair of scissors, so I’ll get some hairs from your crotch if you agree, ill keep them in my purse and remember this day when we are not together …by holding up his soft penis I felt my pussy throbbing so I told him…please my love as your cock is not dangerous right now please keep the head between my labia and clitoris and move it up and down so I can have my last blissful orgasm…so he started twisting it up and down on my hot pussy …I started to have a multiple orgasm…then we laid down both tired…
we rested embraced…tired but satisfied …then I heard mama Celestine calling…Francesca …Francesca were are you…I opened the door and answered her back…we are coming mama… we took a shower with the usual kisses… then after kissing good bye to the instrument of my desires, I helped Sunday to put on his pants and shorts …I put on a new pair of panties and a shirt of my father…I handled the scented panties to Sunday …
and hand in the hand we walked down to the kitchen…mama Celestine was all smiles and asked…DO YOU BOTH RESTED NICELY? …yes mama… was my answer…WHAT ABOUT YOU YOUNG MAN, HAVE YOU BEEN NICE TO HER ?… yes mama Celestine…YOU SEE SUNDAY, LOVE IS WONDERFUL PROVIDE YOU DON’T EXCEED …please mama Celestine, can Sunday come to see me every day…OF COURSE DARLING, IF HE BEHAVE NICELY AND WITH RESPONSIBILITY AS HE DID TODAY…OF COURSE NOT WHEN YOUR FATHER OR IF OTHER PEOPLE ARE AROUND, BECAUSE THIS IS A SECRET BETWEEN US…I HAVE PREPARED YOU A BREAKFAST AS YOU LOOK BOTH EXHAUSTED…we ate eggs and drink chocolate…then she told Sunday…KISS HER GOODNIGHT AND DREAM OF HER TILL TOMORROW…FROM NOW ON SHE IS YOUR MOST PRECIOUS THING YOU EVER HAD…
so we embraced and give each other a promising kiss of more future delightful love meetings…after he left …mama Celestine wanted to know every detail of our sexual match…so I told her…thank you mama Celestine we followed what you told us… I make him come, but I drank his sperm, is it dangerous?
NO DARLING IS SAFE, IS ALL VITAMINS, I NEVER LOOSE A DROP FROM MY HUSBAND…AND RIGHT NOW IS BETTER IT GETS IN YOUR MOUTH THAN IN YOUR PUSSY…YOU ARE TO YOUNG TO GET PREGNANT…REMEMBER A COCK GIVES A LOT OF GOODS BUT ALSO IT MAKES BABIES…
WHAT ABOUT HIM…WHAT HE HAS DONE?…oh he started to lick my pussy …then…THEN WHAT… .he licked my anus…OOOHHHHH… uttered mama Celestine… he inserted first his finger then his tongue in it…the strange thing is that I liked it and I had an orgasm because of that, why mama?...I DID NOT THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE GOING TO TRY ALSO THAT…BU DO NOT WORRY…IT IS PART OF THE LOVE MAKING SYSTEM…IF IT IS DONE PROPERLY YOU CAN HAVE WONDERFUL ORGASMS AND ASK ALWAYS FOR MORE…I TOLD YOU, AFRICANS LOVE BIG ASSES… A BIG ASS DRIVE THEM CRAZY AND BELIEVE ME MY BABY…YOURS IS PERFECT…SUNDAY KNOWS WHAT HE GOT
but I have enjoyed it mama Celestine…WITH A FINGER AND THE TONGUE?...I WAS MEANING BY INSERTING HIS PENIS IN YOUR NICE AND VIRGIN ANUS …WHAT!!! mama Celestine I’m afraid to take it in my small pussy, how that monster can go inside my even more tight ass without tearing it…DEAR FRANCESCA THE ANUS IS ELASTIC IT CAN EXPAND VERY WELL TO ANY SIZE…AND HIS BIG COCK INSIDE YOUR SWEET ANUS CAN GIVE YOU A LOT OF WONDERFUL DELIGHTS …BUT YOU HAVE TO BE PREPARED FOR IT AND SUNDAY HAS TO BE VERY PATIENT AND CAREFUL IN INSERTING HIS BIG, BUT SOFT KNOB…HE HAS TO BE VERY VERY KIND…IT NEEDS A LOT OF TRY…BUT THEN BOTH OF YOU SHALL FEEL LIKE TOUCHING THE SKY WITH A FINGER, WHEN YOU’LL SUCCEED…
BUT BE PATIENT…I’LL EXPLAIN HOW TOMORROW…NOW I HAVE TO GO HOME AND PREPARE THE DINNER TO MY HUSBAND AND CHILDREN …MAKE A GOOD FUCK WITH MY HUSBAND…I MUST …AFTER SEEING THAT BEAUTIFUL COCK OF YOUR SUNDAY…THEN I’LL COME BACK HERE SO YOU ARE NOT GOING TO STAY ALONE IN THIS BIG HOUSE.