View Single Post

Old 08-30-2011, 11:04 PM

I started sucking black cock while still in high school in 1969 free love movement going on and everyone was either fucking or sucking some one was at an orgy and got so in to it that I did not care what was going on guys were fucking girls girls were eating girls and some guys were doing other guys. there was a black guy by him self just standing and watching , He had his cock out and was jacking it while watching all the action I just walked up to him and did not say a word just fell to my knees and pushed his hand away and started sucking him off. He said what the fuck you doing? I said with all the action here there is no need to jack your own cock that is what I am here for He did not mind and let me keep working on his cock . A girl walked by and stoped and watched she was smoking a joint and offered it to the black guy He took a hit and passed it to me I stoped sucking and took a hit then went back to work the girl said Dont be a pig share with me so I took out his cock and she went to work on it . She sucked his cock and after about 5 min he was ready to unload she took it out of her mouth just as he shot and he came all over both our faces and we both savored it we swaped his load between our mouths it was fantastic. when he stoped cumming we all talked for a while and I went to another part of the room and found a beauty with big tits to suck me off . I came in her mouth and after I was finished I just sat down and smoked a joint and listened to Jimmy Hendrix do his thing on the record machine

Last edited by tazloveblackmen; 01-29-2012 at 11:53 PM.. Reason: more info