View Single Post

Old 09-03-2011, 01:17 AM

My experience from what my ex-wife and past/present girlfriends say when I ask them is that if this is going to go down this way for her, me, the bull and us all together is that we all need her bulls to cum inside her to complete the satisfaction visually and physically of seeing her satisfied taken mounted and mated willingly by not only being able to attract a studd that fulfills our needs as a couple as well as her need as an attractive woman to attract and get fucked by attractive physically superior males in front of me and with my permission but also that they all have admitted they need that special bull to cum inside them to complete their own need of a more attractive bull taking her pussy and depositing his seed in her willing pussy so she can enjoy the freedom of accepting his sperm and possibly carrying a more attractive random males child with my permission and help.

Ultimately, having regular bulls fucking her in front of me at their/her leisure/pleasure and also enjoying in a healthy way being able enjoy being open and selfish about their love for me but their need to cuck me and show me how much they need/want other mens bigger cock to fuck their pussy and her enjoy their cum running in her pussy not only in front of me, around the house but while she is at work and dripping down in front of other woman.
I seek out woman like this and enjoy when I find a woman who I can satisfy just enough to fall in love with me but also is a little out of my league so I can encourage her cheating thoughts into healthy decisions of realizing how much her deserves other finer men's big cocks to satisfy her instead of cheating on me. Most of the time they agree and though shocked at first, enjoy cucking me and facesitting/creampie other men's cum.

Some wear panties to hold the cum in around the house, others went without and left wetspots all over the house for me to lick up, occasionally leaving stains for us and guests to sit on ignorant it's a bulls cum stain from her pussy.

But yea, mainly the realization she deserves bigger hung mens dicks to fuck her pussy because she is too pretty and sexy for just me to satisfy her and it's ok that she needs bulls to cum inside her if for nothing else than to pretend she is getting impregnated by a guy shes attracted to enough to have his baby for genetics, love and to keep him coming around..

The thought of any girl of mine carrying another bulls baby and seeing that little thing get craddled by her and suckling her tit in front of me while she holds my hand is a dream. Especially having one over regularly afterwards indefinately to fuck her whenever they want , whereever they want while I take care of the baby.