Thread: just married
View Single Post

just married
Old 09-16-2011, 09:22 PM

Default just married

old amos now had my young sexy wife on our maritial bed , with her panties off his broad nose now sniffing her panties he drew in my wifes sexy aroma and smiled he new his big fat black old cock was soon going to be stuffing up her nice tight cunt and by fuck he was going to enjoy fucking this hot young wife he was thinking he had not had such a hot young lady in ten years , and he had ever intention of shagging this little slutty wife till her flat tummy was full of his potent black cum ,he dropped her knickers on the bed and told her it was time to pay for teaseing him that he was now going to show her a real mans cock with that he pulled out his massive fat black old cock witch was enormous janet was in total shock as amos waved his massive tool under her nose and told her now lady spread your legs because i am going to fuck you sensless janet was now in total shock as amos rubbed his fat crown cockhead up and down janets cunt lips it was at this point janet came to her senses and told old amos please put a condom on as i am not on the pill old amos smirked saying never used one not about to start now at my age so young lady bareback or nothing he said janets hot pussy was now in turmoil as his big cock head rubbed her hot clit that when janet said ok you can push it in a bit but dont cum in me or i will have your baby it was at this point old amos smirked again and forced his big old cock head up janets tight hot wet cunt , old amos was smirking because he now new after this young wife had a taste of his cock she would be soon begging for more and by fuck she was going to get all 12 inches of his mammouth cock right up her tight married cunt he forced more and more up her tight little twat soon he had 9 fat inches up her belly now janet was trying to ajust to his massive cock he was now fucking this sexy young wife with more cock than she had ever had she was in total bliss as her body was cumming all over his big fat black cock now you sexy teasing bitch im going to show you how us old black men fuck teasing young wifes like you on and on his big cock fucked he was screwing her hard and now he played his cards pulling his big old black fat cock out of my sexy wifes cunt til only 3 inches were in her cunt now he said bitch how much do you want my cock she was begging him to put it all back in her twat , old amos now said if i do young lady i am not going to pull out till i have emptyed my big balls up your cervix and that going to put my black baby up your nice flat tummy and put you in the family way now young lady tell me you want that , or your not getting any more of my big fat black cock by now she was begging him he smirked again now he pushed his big fat cock home again saying im going to fuck you pregnant young janet going to put my black baby up your pussy beg for it slut beg for my potent fertile cum and she did as his big black ass became a blur between her legs driveing his big black babymaker home into her fertile cunt time and time again she came on his big pole till with one big lunge he planted his big cock right up her tight twat and dumpped his big load of cum into her tummy , he had done this to many young married girls in his time and he new this little slut would be back for lots more of his big cock till he had put her into maternity knickers by fuck she was going to pay for teaseing him, and she did nine months later janet gave birth to his black baby i was in total shock in the delivery room as his black baby came out janet had told me a condom had burst and she had become pregnant by mistake , yes it was a mistake i had made it and old amos had made sure he fucked my sexy wife till he had her pregnant to him , shes going to be pregnant again soon as old amos is now fucking her again his big cock fills her full ever time he can hes now getting me to watch as he fucks her telling me to watch as he fucks my sexy wife pregnant to him again and he still smirks as he pulls out his massive cock , showing me how much cum hes dumpping up her belly every time he fucks her shes in love with his massive cock she loves it