View Single Post

Old 09-25-2011, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caguy98 View Post
I agree with you there. What I also find highly stupid is that its an interracial site, and NOT black on black...!!! How ignorant do you have to be to be posting pics like that? My wife is black, and I am a white male. But you know what...? If all the black men are taking all the white women as this site would lead you to believe, then what about the black women? They gotta be fucking somebody...!!! And why not a white man...? That is NOT as taboo as it used to be. In fact, I have seen plenty of it...!!! So people, grow up already that are not okay with it....
What's really fascinating is how many black couples are genuinely interested in white guys joining them. As its been my experience going to swing clubs, as well as other-wise participating the lifestyle in South-Florida, Tampa Bay, and Atlanta; that most--but not virtually all--black couples who go those clubs and/or who'er swinging more privately too are wiling to have white guys join them for threesomes, foursomes, and gangbangs. Its, however, very surprising how little is generally more widely known about what the black couples and black women, too; are doing with white guys.

One possible explaination, with regard to the swinging black couples and women; is that many of them are professionals who're local notables and quotables; whom must therefore keep a low profile to avoid any reprocussions. So, digital video recordings and/or still pictures just aren't as frequently made as they are by white couples and women. There's not much made to start with and there're more disincentives to posting it. So, less of it ever gets posted. The less posted; the less people are aware of it.

There're, also, more and more white guys with black wives and girl-friends. So, these couples too are finding each other to meet and swap wives and partners; as well as swinging with other friendly single white guys. It seems these people are just starting find each other as well as to set an example for other white guys as well as other black couples and women about interracial-sex with white guys.

Its therefore now reasonable to set up meeting groups for black couples and women as well as mixed-race couples to find and meet white guys. The same why there're already so many groups for white couples and women to find and meet black guys, no matter what any of them are into. This is just a logical progression in the equality of inter-racial sex.