View Single Post

Old 09-26-2011, 03:59 AM

It all started with us when we bought a couple of dildos. We purchased one white dildo and one black. We used both all the time, but then i noticed that we started using the black one more often than the other. I was the one who always got the sex toys from the closet. So i noticed we played with the black one more. So eventually i started fantasying about a real black guy fucking her and what it would be like. At that time i never had thoughts of it actually happening. When the real thought came into my mind about it was when i hired a friend of mine(which he's black obviously). He worked for a someone i new and they just let him go right before christmas. Whiched work out great for me because another one of my workers left the state to work some where else. Anyway...to make a long story short one night i asked my wife to pretend like the black dildo was Pauls and show me what she would do to it. So as soon as i saw her sucking and using it i was hooked. The funny part is that we actually hooked up with Paul. We rolled played alot about it. But never acted on it with him. I didn't to mess up a great friendship with him in case it got wierd.

It actually took about two years after that night before actually meet someone. Since out first time we had four friends. Our forth friend is still around. We've been seeing him for almost a year now. He's been the longest so far. I think because we all get along really well.