View Single Post

hey
Old 05-07-2009, 03:46 AM

Default hey

im a black man in ohio 78% white and 20 % black 2% latino the white guys work wives are home watching mtv bet and other various cable networks the sterotypcal black male on tv have been lately potrayed as wealthy handsome somebodys and to add to all the years of segregation it build curiosity and now the things white men created to keep the women away from black men has made them have a deep lust that they let out. sometimes it takes web sites like this and other times in bars ,but here in ohio farm country white women have been all into black men they whisper in the grocery stores they dance with you in the clubs they even suck and fuck guys on the jobs hell its a revolution here and i guess its thier independence from their anglo saxon daddys that told them black men are worth less and now that they found out diffrent they see we are of much worth .so you see more white women out in the malls im not talking about trailer trash either . these are new albany ,bexley ,pickerington and dublin osu grads taking on the black prize its shocking to know through web sites that how much the black man is wanted by white women AND I PERSONALLY had my experience with a neighbor of mine that i thought hated me once we sat out and talked on our front stairs at my apartment complex i found out after a good fuck and suck she always wanted me talikng bout not judging people i sure did miss judge her and now 4 more like experiences i can say white women are really good lovers . brothas to you i say- just try one ! i''ll bet you cant just have one experience .sorry white guys i have white coworkers and im cool with , but alot of you just are not the pick of the day anymore just ask mccain and OBAMA..........

Last edited by cdaddy; 05-07-2009 at 03:54 AM..