View Single Post

Old 10-29-2009, 08:04 PM

What first turned me on to black guys was that the younger ones were interested in me. When i was in my late 30s we were visiting Chicago late one evening we were walking back to our car and 2 young black men made a comment about my ass. This turned me on tremendously and knowing my husband is pretty open-minded i told him about it. That Christmas i visited my daughter in Cleveland. She was living with her black boyfriend in a one bedroom apartment and his little brother was visiting and decided to spend the night. After they went to bed and a couple of glasses of wine I let him seduce me. He did me about 3 or 4 times that night and it was wonderful. After i got home I let it slip that he had spent the night. Sometime later my husband informed me that he knew he had probably fucked me because he knew my daughter only had a one bedroom apartment. Hope this answers your question, I think it is the color contrast and the forbidden fruit for me being a married woman that is a big part of the attraction for me.