View Single Post

Daddi told me He wants to BREED ME!
Old 11-23-2011, 08:39 PM

Lightbulb Daddi told me He wants to BREED ME!

Just over a month ago, my Husband ~G~ {aka, Daddi}, sat me down to tell me something that was of HUGE importance to him. I was a bit nervous. I never know what He is going to approach me with next {He is xxxtremely Kinky}... & boy! was I surprised!

"I'm going to Breed You, Nikk"...

I think I just sat there, with my jaw dropped. It took a few minutes to register. Seemed like days tho, lol. What could I say? He is my Dom/Husband afterall! Rarely does he allow me the option to refuse. As I sat there, a million & one things ran thru my head. Our children are in their teens, or grown already! Starting over wasn't something I had planned on doing.

As is the case most of the time, & as I "feared" {for lack of a better word}, He wasn't offering me the option of refusing...

My head was reeling as He explained to me that He was already lining up a huge group of Black Bulls in Atlanta. The only thing He really wanted from me @ this point was confirmation of when I would not be on my period so that He could rest assured that this Breeding Session would take place as He'd planned.

I had less than 2 wks to wrap my mind around what was about to take place!

Even as I write this, & 2 Breeding Sessions later!, I am still working on wrapping my mind around His new-found desire....

[more to come.... meanwhile check out the pics I've posted!.... & pm me if you like ]

Kisses,
Nikk
Attached Thumbnails
Daddi told me He wants to BREED ME!-0004b09c-3e5d-6b84-5d61-a9103273f820_110.jpg   Daddi told me He wants to BREED ME!-0004b035-b60a-82ca-bacb-62ecb8c5dd8d_110.jpg   Daddi told me He wants to BREED ME!-0004b035-a611-bc0e-b1bb-b2ecb386d1a1_110.jpg   Daddi told me He wants to BREED ME!-0004b035-b42a-4853-e0e5-57192f0c207b_110.jpg