View Single Post

Old 11-04-2009, 06:45 AM

George, I really like your innovative approach to introducing and then encouraging white married couples to the joys of an IR lifestyle involving the white wife and mother. However, in most real world cases, it's the white husband who desires his prim and proper wife to take the plunge to black, because he knows what a sweet satisfying experience it would be for her...and open her eyes to the sensual joys she has been missing out on all her life.

While there are probably far more white wives out there who secretly harbor black fantasies than we would think, but unfortunately few have the courage to stray in that direction. Most wives who have these repressed urges are fearful to mention them to their husbands...and this is often mirrored by a reciprocal feeling the husbands have who secretly desiire their wives to go black but are afraid to make their thoughts known to their wives. ..resembling a Mexican standoff.

Your approach shows a great deal of promise since the invitations you extend for the various IR website groups are given as a third-party, so there is not necessarily any chance of either husband or wife knowing that one or the other has actually instigated your offer "for assistance".

I know of several couples in my area who would benefit from such an introduction, but I have to be careful how we approach the subject. Perhaps we can discuss the various options in a personal message format.

Thanking you again for your efforts to promote what many of us in here are striving for.

Randall