View Single Post

Old 12-31-2011, 04:34 PM

Could be that the wife pussy and ass is nothing like he ever had before or believe he will ever have again for the reason why a straight black man would let a white man suck his dick. Or just a power trip to have a white man suck his cock knowing that he owns both the wife and her hubby. I could be in that position right now. But I cannot get to that point. Maybe if there was plenty, plenty money being offered (I mean a lot) I would considered if it's a now and then kinda deal and I still get to have full access to the wife pussy and ass for me to do what I want anywhere and anytime. But I am sure having my cock sucked by another man would be something I would not enjoy cause it would really cause me to pause and think about my own sexuality. A mouth is not just a mouth when there is a mustache above the upper lips. Right now I have a really good wife that loves how I make her feel and how my cock makes her squirt like crazy every time I put it deep inside of her and load her up. But it will be awhile, if not never, before I let him/a man suck my cock. And I also think if she knew that her hubby was sucking my cock, it would mess her up cause she does like her man to be a man. But for the sake of continuing to see her (after all they are a couple that agree to this lifestyle) and she ask to let him suck my cock. I would kiss her and say goodbye.