Thread: My experience
View Single Post

My experience
Old 01-04-2012, 04:46 PM

Default My experience

Hy I'm new in this forum.
Well, in my case, my husband is not a cuckhold now.
I had a black boyfriend before him and my husband knew him because they worked together for a short time in the same enterprise. I broke up my relation with him and some time later I started to meet my actual husband. But I didn't wish make the love with him until we had an strong relation.
The problem was that I was really excitated because I had not had sex for three or four weeks! So, during one of my visits to my ex boyfriend's house to take off my properties from there, I begged him to have sex and he agreed pleased.
We had sex three times during one week. We fucked in missionary position over his bed, with my legs wrapped around him and my arms around his neck in a soffocating embrace, while he was trying to lick my breast to increase my excitation accelerating my orgasm. During the fuck we kissed each others several times. We enjoyed it a lot!
It was easy for him make me cum everytime we made it, because he knew my body and my way to respond at sex stimulations. Axel was fantastic because he was able to remove all my excitation leaving me so relaxed and relieved. I was pleased with him.
I told the truth at my new boyfriend (my actual husband) and why I had made the love with my ex. He was surprised but he answered I had been correct fucking with him for my last time. I told him that I was not going to meet him again and the nex time that I wished to fuck, I was going to make it with him (my new boyfriend).
My husband didn't anger with me. He asked me if I had enjoyed fucking with my ex and I answered "Yes, of course. He made me cum everytime we made it. It was something that I must to do".