View Single Post

I just wrote about this in the forum earlier
Old 01-14-2012, 12:05 AM

Default I just wrote about this in the forum earlier

My thing is, just be yourself & either people dig you or they don't.
Get over it, people will figure out that " That Ain't you! " & like I said previously, I'm exposing them!
Because I feel this way, if someone contacts me whether it's a husband, wife saying they like me then when we chat , pm or whatever, Uhh if it sounds do-able like,.. if your in my vicinity or if I'm traveling.. I need to see the person with the pussy attached to their body , talk with me before I even take it any farther period & my friends on this site will tell you, I understand that some women are married on here & their husbands don't know so I understand discretion.
My point is I work for myself & I'm in the position where I can show my real face & some people are not in that position so a REAL man or Couple or Single Women understand that.
And that fact of the matter is that these Punks don't & that's why they have " The Jack Off Blues!"
Because people who do it know in their hearts that they really don't have a shot of making a connection with a real couple or lady here & that's why they do it.
Real men respect others especially Black Men, we know all about rejection & that teaches you something early in life, keep you head up , some girl out there will spot you & then you dive in Head First Baby!! & give it 110% & if you were looking for just 100% then you just got the Bonus Plan! ( Can't stop the train when the coal has hit the fire!)
Cheap Katt WIlliams imitation: " I need more haters in my life, so feel free to hate on me 24 hours a day & 7 days a week"