View Single Post

White Women Black Men
Old 02-09-2012, 05:06 PM

Default White Women Black Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archimedes77 View Post
Is it just me, or does it seem like more and more white women are choosing to have sex more with black men and less with white guys.
Lately, all I have been seeing is younger white teens and women with black guys. I almost rarely see them with white boys anymore.
And seems more married white women who are allowed the freedom of extramarital sexual activities by their husbands immediately go for black men.
I live on a military base and i am amazed on a daily basis by how frquently i see a white woman with a black child. They are everywhere.
I love seeing so many white women going black, young and mature, single or married. It is obvious that the women are pleased and happy with black cock, so I cant help but be supportive of so many white women going black. Besides, white women and black men is a very arousing and erotic sight.
But i cant help but wonder, will all white women eventually go black? Should i be opposed to that, or should i give my help and encouragement to my own wife and daughters to go black also along with the trend?

Everyone's situation is always a little different from others and what you do in reference to encouraging your wife and daughters to go black depends on how THEY feel about it. Yes, you can encourage them by telling them you would be okay with it if they would start dating black guys but if they're not interested, then I wouldn't pressure them into it. Just with them knowing you'd approve will probably be enough, especially for your daughters as I'm sure they are seeing a lot of their friends involved with black boyfriends.

And in reference to you noticing more and more white women going black, YES, I thotally agree with you as I am also seeing it more than ever before..