View Single Post

Old 02-10-2012, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdickhead View Post
The next time you and your wife talk about one of her friends who is married to a black man you could joke "so where is your black boyfriend?" and see how she reacts. If you get your wife to go black and be open about it your daughters will be more likely to go black.
Thanks for the advice, but in truth my wife and daughters really dont need any help from me. My wife knows I would approve of her having a black lover. My daughters at school are surrounded by girls their age that have black bfs. Also, seeing how sex ed in our country is so screwed up and confusing to our young kids, my wife and I decided to do something different. Shortly after our oldest hit puberty, my wife provided her with a vibrator. My wife went out and picked out one herself for our daughter. Before she gave it to her, she showed me to see what I thought of it. It was a black one. I told her it had my approval. Then she pulled out another black one, but bigger. She said she needed a replacement for the old hot pink one she had.
So, the girls in my family are doing just fine on their own without needing any prodding from me.