View Single Post

My Reaction
Old 02-13-2012, 06:34 AM

Wink My Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsoul-60 View Post
Suppose you come home early from work and as you enter your home, you
start to hear a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart drops because
you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside.

Do you open the door and barge in, or do you walk away or sit out somewhere and wait ... Or do you go inside and join in?

What would you most likely do?

Back before my wife passed away, we were heavily into interracial sex. Some days she would call me at work just to describe to me the hard fucking she was taking from a black man she barely knew in our own bedroom. She knew that would get my dick hard in an instant. Then she would tell me she hoped he would be done fucking her before the kids got home from school. The thought of her getting caught by our kids also would drive me to sexual hysteria. I would have to go and jack off immediately.

Other times, she would surprise me on days she knew I was only working a half day and when I walked in the house I could hear her wailing and her bull yelling out “take it you fucking nasty whore, beg me for this black dick!” My pants came off so fast and I was in the bedroom in a flash with my hard dick in my hand pumping my cock furiously as I would see her with her legs high in the air and the bull savagely fucking her with no mercy at all. She never looked more beautiful to me than when she was being a no limit whore for black men no matter what their age was.