View Single Post

Old 02-13-2012, 09:43 AM

I tend to agree with kentuckygal. Not only do black men on average have bigger dicks and balls, they frequently can keep on going after they cum the first time until they give a woman a second load of cum.

But i dont think it is black men alone who are potent. I believe white women actually assist black men to be more potent. I think when a white woman is so aroused and is so sexually pleasured to where she is experiencing multiple intense orgasms, as black men mostly do for white women, it causes her womb and eggs to be extremely receptive and increasing the chances of her become pregnant.

White men generally have smaller balls, and so less semen to start with, and we can usually only cum once. Our dicks are generally smaller, and so isnt able to as easily bring women to such orgasmic heights, which renders her womb and eggs less receptive.

On a primal, unconscious level, woman are more attracted to have sex with more potent males, even though that isnt what they are consciously thinking. Nature draws them to such men, and i think that is why so many white women are going black.