View Single Post

Old 02-27-2012, 04:16 PM

Cuckolding has become a fantasy thing but in reality it is much more humiliating. In the modern idiom the guys are getting their rocks off in the way they enjoy so it isn't really humiliating it is part of the sex game.

What is really humiliating is being presented with the statement that your wife is pregnant by an African. Once you start to take in that shock havign been blind to her activities over the years you start to find out the extent of her infidelity over many years. Humiliated by what your friends now tell you. Seeing pictures and vids for the first time. Then getting obsessed by it but never being able to be part of it. Still married watching whilst her black stud picks her up to go and get used by other black guys but you are not part of the scene or the game. To spend your time looking at and really turned on by the scene but never been part of it although your wife (now ex wife) was getting it good from Africans and Black men for years and the numbers are staggering - totally humiliated, wondering how you could have missed such excesses and now you are single.

That is true humiliation it hurts and it excites but it was very very hard to come to terms with.

Now I feed of the scraps I am told by friends and the occassional pics I come across not what I would want now but still good.