View Single Post

Bi male white lips work a black cock off good
Old 03-08-2012, 09:57 AM

Talking Bi male white lips work a black cock off good

Enjoying a cool blacknfriend come over my home and greet me and ask me how things are going and get involved in my remodeling work with my home! And as we talk and he helps me build what ever project I am doing and I look at my friend helping me and tell him!!! That was great him helping me!! I ask him!!! Let's take a break from work and let's plays!!!! Well my big cock cool friend knows that when I say let's take a break!!! He knows it's my code fraze to walk over close to me and stand close as I sit down as he unzips his pants and he pulls out his long soft black cock right at my lips!!! And he knows my mouth is on him fast!!! Licking his head and swirling my tongue around his shaft!!! And cupping his balls!!! Letting his cock slip deeper and deeper as his cock starts growing and the sounds of my lips smacking and slurping on his cock gets him harder and harder!! With his cock head growing really big in my mouth as I squizze his cock base and his cock mushroom head fills my wet sucking mouth!!!! And just then he can't hold back any more and his cock in my mouth starts throbbing and pumping his hot cum in my wet white lips!!!!!! Yummy as some cum drip down my chin!! I look up too my friend and he just smiles!!! Wow!! I love the way your mouth makes my black cock feel and grow and explode my hot cum !!! He says each time!!! As he is leaving!!!! How he love helping my remodeling work and the benefits of getting his cock sucked at anytime!!!!! Love to see your big black cocks from all black cocks anywhere being my friend and sending their black cock pics tells me that if they lived closer!! They would visit my sucking wet lips offend!!! But being far away they still send their cock pics showing me they would enjoy me draining their black cocks if they visit me one day in Tennessee!!! Gloryholesuckin at (yahoo). Michael