View Single Post

pride
Old 03-08-2012, 10:49 PM

Default pride

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcol1056 View Post
I am still trying to figure out why a straight black man would let another man suck his dick? I don't even want another dude touching my stuff let alone sucking it. I would like to hear from some of the black men that allow this to find out why? I am not here to judge but it doesn't make sense to me and I am trying to understand this whole thing!
I remember in the military, in basic, in formation, in reference to one particular man who was obviously gay, my instructor yelled, "A man without pride will suck another man's dick!"

Not one to miss an opportunity to make him look like a fool, I corrected him. "A man with pride will suck the cocks of ten men!"

Hate to enlighten you all but the classification for homosexual and heterosexual acts exhibited by single individual is that of the bisexual, applicable to both genders. Where permissible, ie., relative to the subclassification, the label shall remain the same. In this forum, there is no common knowledge or implied terms, that prohibits the participation of all classifications and genders. Nor is there a jury of peers system that would preclude wide participation of all genders and stated classifications for the purposes of entertainment.

Last edited by Jared Black; 03-28-2012 at 09:11 PM..