View Single Post

Old 03-09-2012, 07:02 AM

Having had many years experience in this field and having spoken to many couples, bulls and wannabes, my advice to you is to clearly delineate where you wantt the fantasy to meet with reality.

Once castration has been done it cannot be reversed to what it was before.

If you want to study castration and its effects then I would entreat you to buy a randy young male puppy. Take him to the vetinary surgeon for the castration procedure, which is very strraightforward and inexpensive. The little pet will be sore for a few days but will soon be bouncing around again.

You can then see the effect it has on him, and, if you like what you see then try and find someone to perform the surgery on you.

It is, in my opinion and based cn my experiences, a shame that vets are not allowed to perform simple procedures such as this on humans.

A lot of needless suffeering would be saved for those men who need this type of procedure, but are unable to get it legally and safely.

One of my darlings was desperate to have his testicles removed but could not find a surgeon in England willing to perform it. He was offered a castration in the back of a tattoo parlour by an ex.military surgeon, but god only knows what would have happened if things had gone wrong. Would the cutter call an ambulanvce and go to jail? Who knows? It is a terrible risk to take, just like a back-street abortion. He did not want to travel to the United States so his still has his worthless pointless little testicles putting unsightly bulges in his lacey panties.

Vets also have much better equipment and access to resources than most surgeons in National Horror Story hospitals.

One sub was very resourceful and did some exploring on-line. He read about anti-androgens and bought some Spironolactone over the internet. He also started talking saw palmetto tablets that he found he could buy from Holland and Barret.

Not only was his male aggression curbed but he found it a lot easier to pee, because his enlarged prostate thought it was in a female body so it shrivelled up - a bit like his soft wrinkled little willikins.

Once castrated either physically or chemically, there is then a choice as whether to be a eunuch castrato male, or, whether to develop as a female by taking regular doses of oestrogen.

Some castrati go on to live happy fulfilling lives in the female social role, but this requires a huge amount of courage and gritted determination over a period of many years.

Whatever your ultimate plans or goals, it is never too early to start your own sperm bank of frozen semen,. Sample jars are readily available from any doctors' surgery. You might be glad of it should you ever want to pass your pathetic submissive genes on to the next generation.

I am looking for a sub who would like to present me with a plastic entombed testis that I could wear round my neck, where it would nestle in my cleavage kept warm by my girls..