View Single Post

Not always rough!!
Old 03-13-2012, 03:56 PM

Smile Not always rough!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
When your wife is fucking a black guy, it has to be rough all the time. "Normal" sex is for the two of you but when blacks are involved (whether you take part or not) the rougher, the better. Nothing hotter than to see a white wife submitting totally to a black guy after she has been abused a bit.
Yes, I like it rough at first after much 4play, but after the lustful hard fucking and I we both have cum the first time I am still in control. The long hard fucking for pleasure and pleasure alone starts then. I always stay in control and if the guy that is fucking me, black or white can't do rough, hard and tender fucking then they don't fuck me but onr time!!! The black guys that fuck me are all three type lovers or should I say fuckers!!!! There is no love for them other than friends,just love for there big thick black cocks!! and they know that, they just love to fuck me!!! It all makes our NORMAL sex not so normal. And that is why I am still in love with my husband and will be a whore for him as long as I can!!