View Single Post

My moms interracial encounter 2
Old 03-25-2012, 02:01 PM

Default My moms interracial encounter 2

It had a been a few months since Walt had fucked my mom.You could probaly say they were fuck buddies.He would come over in the evenings after his shift was over and my mom would be waiting for him all whored up in lingerie.The lingerie was bought by my dad for her to wear with him, but she never wore for him.Now shes wearing it for big black Walt the police man.Hell she even shaved her pussy for him.She had never done that for my deceased dad.No matter how many times he asked her to.They would go back in my moms room and Walt would bang the headboard of the bed against the wall for hours.My room was across the hallway from hers so I had to listen to my mom cum all night with her door standing open.Since meeting Walt her behavior had even changed.We would go to the grocery store and she had black men following her around like a pack of dogs.Its like they could smell her scent.
This day I was playing in the yard when Walt drove up in his police cruiser at the usual time.I thought to myself here we go again.Another night of listening to the volcano next door.But looking closer there was somebody with him.Today he brought a black friend.At first glance of him getting out of the car he looked like a bum or ole d***k.He was very tall and very skinny.Had a knappy head with some grey in the front.Had a mustache and some crazy hair on his chin.His skin was ashy and when he walked he looked like he would fall over.I would say he was in his fifties but may have been younger due to his lifestyle.
Walt asked me how things were going and if I was taking care of my mom.He was always nice to me and treated me well.I had known him before he was screwing my mom.He worked with my dad on the police f***e.Walt then introduced the other black man to me, his name was Willie.Willie staggered over and shook my hand with a limp wrist.The two told me to take it easy and headed for the back door under the carport on the side of the house.Once they got inside I sprinted to the front door and entered stealthiliy into the living room.I tiptoed to the door leading to the den area.I cracked the door slowly hearing my mom and Walt talking.My mom was standing in her sheer white robe that had little patterns that would cover her 36c breasts.She had on some black crotchless panties and a pair of black heels.She had her arms crossed trying to hide her boobs from the stranger in her den.She told Walt angrily "I dont care if he is your cousin Im not sl**ping with him!" Walt came back " come on baby he's hung like a mule, and once you see it youll change your mind!"My mom said "I dont screw any ole Tom dick or, or Willie off the street!" She then looked away angrily at Walt and then looked at Willie. Willie then spoke up speaking thru his toothless smile "hey babydoll from what I heard from Walt youll enjoy what I got here for ya.You fine as hell and Ive never been wit a white woman befo that looks as fine as you". Walt burst out laughing and told my mom to go to the bedroom.She turned and started walking down the hallway telling Walt "I dont know if this is a good idea".Walt was walking behind her he leaned forward coping a feel of her ass.Following Walt was Willie's skinny ass.
After a minute I opened the door and tiptoed down the hall.The bedroom door was open as it usually was when she and Walt had sex.I slowly looked inside the door seeing Walt sitting with his cock out in the chair beside the dresser.My mom and Willie were standing in front of the bed.Willie had his pants all the way down around his ankles showing his gigantic black uncircumcised cock to her.It was huge!it had to be 13inches long.It was so long it had an arc to it.Big viens running down it.His hood ran past his cock head and had a little flap hanging below the head.He was unshaven growing wild.His balls were huge as well.They looked like something on a mule or horse.How the man walked is beyond me.Its funny his cock didnt fit his body as tall and skinny as he was.My mom looked like she could kick his skinny ass.She stood 5ft 3in tall and was thick, not fat.No cellulite or belly.Her thick muscular legs running out of the robe with the aide of her heels made her legs sexy.She didnt tan ever so she had pale healthy skin. She had broad shoulders for a small woman and with 36c boobs that had a slope to them.Her nipples were light in color and were the size of silver dollars.When she walked they would giggle.
She had blonde curly hair that went below her shoulders.It was naturally blonde but she would dye it blonde anyway to highlight it even more.Her makeup was meticulusly done.Not overdone just right.Her voice was very feminant, a sweet voice,had a little squeek to it maybe.She was a good babytalker.And when she was getting fucked it sounded like she was being hurt or something.
Willie stood in front of my mom stroking his cock who was Walts so called cousin.Come to find out he was a guy Walt gave a hard time to because he had spotted him pissing behind a dumpster downtown one day.Walt snook up behind him and startled Willie.Walt was surprised when Willie swung that trunk around and sprayed urine on walts shoes.Now he was here, here in my moms bedroom with his giant black pecker out maybe minutes away from screwing my mom.Their lives took many twists and turns to get to this point, he lived downtown in the inner city his whole life ,he had quit school, had been in jail a few occassions and my mom had grown up a rural country girl,never meeting a black person till getting remarried to my deceased father and moving to the city.Now they were inches apart both naked.
My mom looked down at his cock as he made it flop up and down without using his hands.She told Walt "your crazy if you think im touching it!"Walt sitting in the chair stroking his soft wrinkled black cock told her "move over and touch it, just touch it baby!"Astonishingly she did, Walt had that effect on her to get her to do things she normally wouldnt do.Like sl**ping with him in our house when I was home.It was a big unwritten rule for her not having sex with men in the house when I was home ,but she overlooked it for him.She even shaved her pussy for him, somthing she never would do for my father.