View Single Post

My moms interracial encounter 2
Old 03-25-2012, 02:04 PM

Default My moms interracial encounter 2

Willie then pulled out of her much to relief of my mom.He then moved over top of her plopping his giant black meat in between her white boobs.Near the bottom of his cock was my moms pussy cum cream.It showed up thick on his black cock.He looked down at my mom and said , "I told you I was gonna fuck dem titties!"She then squeezed her big boobs together as he began stroking his cock back and forth.Her pussy cream began lubricating her boobs.His cock ran between her boobs and into her mouth.She used her hands to push her boobs together and guide his black cock between her white boobs.he asked her ,"does that feel all right for ya?"Willie began stroking faster and at the same time he reached back and started fingering her slick pussy with is long black fingers.She began moaning with his fat black meat sliding in and out of her pink mouth.Marcus feeling her pussy then decided to go a little lower and slide a finger into her asshole.She quickly pulled his cock out of her mouth and said , "NO WILLIE!" He asked her in a smart ass way, "you not gonna let me in that tight ass of yours?"
Willie then got up off of her telling her he wanted to fuck her doggiestyle. She got up and rolled over but not before he grabbed her and pulled her toward him giving her another open mouth kiss.This time she didnt push him away, she kissed him feeling his cock at the same time.He told her , "you gonna be liking me fo real by the time were done t'night.She gave him a little worried laugh and gave him another peck on the lips before turning around to get into the doggie position.He got close up behind her, her large ass pushed against his small black frame guiding his giant black cock into her shaven white pussy.My mom let out another loud gasp as he pushed it deeper inside her pussy.His big black balls slapping against her turned her on , making her moan loadly.
By now Walt could stand no more.His black cock was rock hard swollen.He got up out of the chair and hurriedly took his clothes off.He then crawled onto the bed and stuck his cock in front of my moms face.She seen it but was being fucked so good she payed no mine to it.Walt seeing this , then shoved his long black cock into her mouth.Willie laughed and said, " git yu sum cuz!" as he pounded her from behind.My mom sucked on his cock moaning loadly.It would slip out and she would let out a loud gasp and moan.The two black men pounded on her ends for another ten minutes before pulling out.Walt told my mom to lay on the edge of the bed on her back.She tiredly got up and followed his orders.She layed on the edge on the front side of the bed with her legs spread rubbing her swollen destroyed pussy.Her pussy lips had lost their shape after having Willies thick shaft running up into it.
Walt and Willie then for the next hour played a game of fucking my mom as hard as they could till right before cumming they would pull out so they wouldnt ejaculate.Then the other would fuck her as hard as he could till almost ejaculation.My mom must have had twelve orgasms.Then finally on the last round they both shot their massive loads into her pussy.giving her a massive creampie.The cum, some of it Walts and some of it Willies oozed out of her gaping pussy onto the bed sheets.Willie sat down in the chair and Walt layed beside my mom on the bed.Mom laid next to Walt kissing him and stroking his wet ,soft black cock.Rubbing the cum juice still on his cock from the creampie he had given her. After a few minutes Willie got up and laid beside my mom feeling her gaping pussy and kissing her neck.The three laid there till morning.
I awoke that morning in my bed to hear it all again.I heard my mom moaning very loadly!I even heard her cuss , letting the word "FUCK!!!" in a panic voice.I snook out of bed and tiptoed across the hallway to my moms doorway to see her on top of Walt in a backwards cowgirl with his black cock head in her white asshole.She had worked the head of it in and was trying to get the rest of it inside her backdoor.She slowly lowered herself onto his black meat letting out cuss words , FUCK!!! Willie was standing on the bed stroking his huge black cock watching mom struggle to fit Walts 9'inch black meat inside her tight asshole.Willie then moved closer to my mom and shoving his meat into my moms mouth.Willie fed it to her as she trembled sliding up and down on Walts shiny black cock.The contrast of his black cock which was lubed up looked almost like plastic sliding in and and out of my moms pale skin ass was such a huge turn on for me.And with Willie feeding his arc'd 13' inch black cock into her white mouth was a huge turn on for me.Willie pulled his cock from the vacuum of her mouth and asked her "ready for one more?" All my mom could say was , oh god" in a panic voice.Willie got in between her legs and pushed his massive 13 inch cock into her sore pussy.She let out a huge gasp and yelled, "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!" She let out the most loudest moans as the two black men worked their 22' inch's of dark meat into her cunt and ass.The two worked in syncronized order , when one cock went in, the other came out.This was the horniest thing Ive ever seen.My cock was rock hard.I reached into my underwear and stroked my cock.My underwear was soaked from all of the pre cum.I was sooo fucking horny I felt like walking into my moms bedroom and sticking my dick in her mouth.But I didnt , I knew that could never happen.
The threesome had changed positions.Willie was laying on his back fucking her pussy,and Walt was nailing her ass from behind. Willie was squeezing her big boobs and thrusting his Kong Dong into her swollen cunt.Walt was fucking her white ass and kissing mouth from behind.
Finally the dark pair was getting ready to cum and they pulled out leaving a black cum mess in her ass and pussy. Both their loads were huge, as a stream of cum juice ran from her ass down to her white pussy pie left by black monster cocked Willie.She rolled off Willie laying on the bed feeling the cum oozing from her holes with her fingers.The two black men laid on the bed with her.Their cocks now soft , covered in their own cum.My moms pussy was a wreak. Her poor pussy had taken a pounding the night before and had taken another pounding this morning.Her asshole was gaping, oozing cum after being fucked big bad Walts black cock.
I then went into my room and put on a pair of shorts and went into the kitchen to find some breakfast.About fifteen minutes later the threesome stumbled into the kitchen turning on the coffee pot.I sat with my head down avoiding eye contact. My mom tried to be sweet and came over to me giving me a small hug and a kiss with her short bathrobe on with nothing on underneath.Her boobs would almost pop out , wiggle and jiggle and it was too short to cover big ass. She wore it only for her black lovers. She was still horny even if her holes were sore and stretched out filled with their black baby juice.Anytime was black cock time in her mind. Walt walked in the kitchen with my dads old robe on and Willie had on his street cloth's from the day before.Walt was leaning against the counter drinking coffee with his black cock hanging out of the robe , since the robe didnt fit him.My mom walked over to him with some coffee and gave him a kiss and grabbed his cock.They drank their coffee and talked.They even talked to me but it was hard to since after all I had seen last night and that morning.My mom kept seeing Walt , he fucked her slamming the headboard against the wall for hours.She even seen Ole Willie a few times after ,being his white slut.One time she went with him to a street fair in our town we had each year.She got whored up in a short denim minnie skirt without panties and tank top without a bra.