View Single Post

A Combination
Old 03-26-2012, 01:01 AM

Default A Combination

While I'm not into the feminization thing, creampies, etc. I would find being over-powered by a black man very humiliating. (No man wants to come out being the pussy!)

A typical scenario would involve being punished for making jealous, borderline racist comments to women about dating black men. As punishment, the women would get a big, muscular black man to drag me into a room with white women present. He would then strip me completely naked and make me kneel in front of the women. I would not be strong enough to stop him. I would would be made to apologize for my comments. Then the black man would whip my ass and back good with a strap while the women laugh and make fun of my white boy dick. That would be humiliating to the point of tears for me. Naturally, if I was forced to suck his dick it would be ten times worse.

Afterwards, he'd force me to kneel in the corner whimpering, while him and his friends have a great inter-racial fuck/suck fest with the ladies. So in the end, it would be a whole combination of different racial & sexual forms of white boy humiliation. Plus, the humiliation of sexual denial while the black man that just whipped my ass is getting sucked and fucked by white women who enjoyed watching a black man whoop a white boy's ass.

To me the woman doesn't have to be my wife or even a girlfriend. Just a sexy white woman into black guys. It's more humiliating if there are numerous women and black men involved. I'm straight/hetero. Seriously. I just happen to have kinky fantasies...especially about race, power, & punishment.

Btw, I don't think of blacks as "sub human" or "lower status." What I find humiliating is when white women treat blacks as if they are of higher status and begin rejecting white dick as if white men were inferior.

Last edited by Little white peter; 03-27-2012 at 12:59 AM.. Reason: Needed to add a thought.