View Single Post

Old 05-12-2009, 05:38 AM

I have seen many pictures of fat, old, small-cocked black men on this site. The thing is that all these guys have their cocks buried in the pussy of some white, married woman. I have also seen photos of old and/or fat white women getting fucked by black men of various body types and cock sizes. I have seen very nasty comments posted about these men and women. The thing is, they are engaged in fucking and having the time of their lives.

My wife has been fucked hundreds of times by other men in our 37 years of marriage; she was knocked-up by five different men. My wife is no trophy wife; in fact, she is rather plain looking. Most of the men were not hunks. They had one common element: the men wanted to empty their balls into my wife's "free hole," and she wanted to feel the hot roe pouring into her mommy chamber, making her cum over and over. Sex is about one thing: ORGASMS. There are many different techniques and elements that go into producing orgasms.

I would urge you to forget about pursuing the buxom, blond trophy wives as most men will not meet their standards. Reminds me about the guy who goes into a bar and sees the most attractive woman in the world sitting at the bar. He decides "Nothing ventured, Nothing gained" and makes a move on her. He finally gets up the courage to tell her that he wants to take her back to his place and fuck her silly. She tells him that she is attracted to him but that she only fucks men who have 12" cocks. The guy looks down at his drink, deep in thought, with a downcast look on his face. The woman tells him that it is not demeaning to him, it's just a personal thing with her and that he should not be ashamed about his "lacking." The man replies that that is not what he is debating in his mind. He is considering if the woman is really worth him cutting three inches off his cock!

A true alpha-male will fuck any married woman; so long as she is married to someone else. Don't try so hard, let the wanton wives and their cuckold husbands seek you out. And if they pass you by, well that's their loss.