View Single Post

Old 04-14-2012, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susu56 View Post
I was 40 before I ever had a black man and is so true about doing what you luv without worrying about the judgement of others.
My mother, who is 79 now, told me her deepest secret: on the day I was born, she was TERRIFIED that I was going to come out black!!!!!!!!!!! But to her great relief, I came out very white! I was shocked at first, but I am really proud of her now. I am trying to find a gentle lover for her (I know a very nice 60-year-old Black Man who would truly be nice to her) so that she can be fulfilled! She told me how wonderful - but how frightening - it was to be fucked by a black man in 1959. She was a secretary, he was a truck driver, and he took her on her desk, her blouse open, her skirt and panties off, and stockinged legs dangling in the air as he fucked her! He was young, muscular and more than 9 inches, she said. She had been secretly fucking black men for years! She said it truly was a shattering orgasm! Later that week, she had sex with my father at home in bed, so he never knew! But she was scared every day!

Pamela Elaine