View Single Post

Interesting...
Old 04-22-2012, 07:44 PM

Default Interesting...

I've wanted to ask the same thing many times. I think some women do, most like assholes. I cannot tell you how many beautiful women I've encountered who go for the guy who mistreats them, horribly, or a guy who pays them no mind. When showing people like this affection they turn on YOU for being controlling, etc. kinda projecting the bad habits of their current former lovers upon your personality. Puzzling.

It really goes to patterns of people's behavior, prior abuse etc. It the same way those douchey guys came into being, being abused. Really, if you're not abused, you're probably not going to be an asshole. You'll probably not have a penchant for people who are assholes.

The real hurt comes in when you try to "show" a person (taking it from the gender bias to general people here) who has such a piss poor past, that you are different. I mean really, once you figure this out about a person, and you decide to give it a shot, who is the one loving the abuse now? - being rhetorical. Another outcome is observing repeated poor behavior of your chosen pal, and the poor choices they make. Then another outcome is that it all ends up pretty good since you are the nice person and you're just what they needed to snap them out of it.

any and all outcomes are possible. good to bad.

I think a lot of women and indeed people in our society here in the US are victims of abuse. Either they repair themselves or they just remain damaged, like most of us.

The capability to find a kind person or to find someone who likes kind people is to basically hang around those people yourself. trying to find anyone online is just a crapshoot, nothing beats direct human interaction.

Everyone deserves a shot and sometimes a second chance. After that...well then it's up to you.