View Single Post

big dildo?
Old 12-19-2009, 07:38 PM

Default big dildo?

I'm convinced the wife would be hooked once she got the BBC in deep and had the intense orgasm that causes - it's just getting them to let them in - getting passed the whole marriage vow or even chosen boyfriend thing and letting go and experiencing true pleasure. It's about sex not relationships, but somehow since women let a man inside them, it's not that easy. They are forever connected to whomever they let inside. If they could stop seeing it as gross and see it for the beauty that it is, then they would do it. It's a question of whether they see themselves as sluts or not, and unfortunately, until they feel the stretching and long fuck and deep orgasm, they are not going to be convinced and not be willing to do it. So the question is how? I wonder if a big dildo is the answer - make them cum with it and then they will want the real thing because there is no substitute for a real man on top of them. Trouble is, my wife won't even look at a big dildo. My wife is the most difficult case of all - not much interest and I cannot get her over into the slut zone. The first time we had sex, she asked if that was all there was to it. Since then no matter what I try, I cannot get her to go over the edge. So I'm not giving up on the big dildo thing - I just have to figure out how to get her on it. Has anyone else done it that way?