Thread: Being Pimped
View Single Post

Pimping your wife
Old 05-18-2012, 03:53 PM

Default Pimping your wife

We found by accident actually, when my wife's black lover was in a pinch needing a stripper/dancer for his friends bachelor party.
How is started -
When the subject was brought up my wife had a lot of questions. I could tell her mind was racing at the thought of pretending to be a stripper/pro at a bachelor party full of all black guys. The thought of it really got her very interested or should I say excited in doing this. She began asking her black lover all kinds of questions like, how many guys will be there? How long will I be there doing this? Can my husband be there? He told her to calm down and relax! Then he said, “If you’re really sincere about doing this for me, trust me and leave the details to me”. Besides, does it really matter how many guys and how long your there to entertain them? After all, it is a bachelor party so they do expect to be entertained for how ever long they want. Then he added his catch line of all catch lines. He said look at it this way! I will tell the guys I hired a pro for the night, YOU! Best of all, you would be getting paid very well for your services how can you beat that?
To make a long story short she did it! When the night was over all the guys took her phone
number hoping to hook up with her privately at a later date. Her choice, your choice and as for you guys, what better way to develop some sort of client list? That'l keep her busy in a safer environment than general street walking etc. You control everything, her bookings, and as we call it, her tip money if you know what I mean.

Give that a try, good luck