View Single Post

Nightwatch
Old 06-25-2012, 09:55 AM

Default Nightwatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
I know how she feels.. Nothing like watching a beautiful blk man sleep, especially on white sheets!! I can (and have) watched for hours, such a beautiful sight.
One time I was sleeping with my girlfriend at the time (blonde and blue and white as fresh whole milk), and I woke up and she was staring into my face . . . I mean right up in my face . . . so close that it startled me when I woke up to her beautiful face all up in mine. I guess she just really needed to be up close and personal while I slept.

Then I have had several girlfriends who will do the following. You're laying there in bed, and she will start to feel all over your body . . . I mean like touching from the top of your head and working her way down . . . gently touching everywhere, everywhere, everywhere. Saying nothing.

I asked one what she was doing, and she said she was "getting close to me" . . . "getting to know me as much as she possibly could" . . . I guess that's one way a woman gets to know her man. Familiarizing herself by touch alone to every inch of her man's body.