View Single Post

Old 07-10-2012, 12:13 AM

New here, so my first post... there will be more to follow I'm sure.

So my ex-wife was a swinger for many years ('ex' status totally unrelated BTW...)

Anyway, her first black man was actually African, the student son of an embassy worker, highly educated but still a strong Zimbabwean accent. Having met him socially an had plenty of time to talk, she decided to let him fuck her and I was fortunate enough that she did so bareback.

So to answer the question, I was shaking with excitement as he fucked her long and hard. When he finally grabbed her hips (she was doggie style) and dragged her hard back onto him I was beside myself with joy and excitement, just wanting her to feel that black African sperm unloaded into her. He came long and hard and the emotion I felt was elation tinged with a slightly sick feeling - some realization of risk I think, combined with the thrill of such. I also found myself imagining (vivid visualization) what was happening inside her.

After he had finished and he pulled out, all I felt was love for her and awe at the sheer beauty of her pussy dripping in front of. She was so excited she actually kept cumming after he left her body and I could just imagine her cervix sucking his sperm down.

So... I loved it, was thrilled, felt a little sick and though the world of my wife for taking him!

)