View Single Post

Old 07-29-2012, 05:53 PM

I've said it before but this is my position of choice, to start, in the middle, to finish or right the way through!! Infact I'll walk with you impalled on my cock right round my house!!! I'm the air born fuck lifting heavyweight champion of the world and if it was an Olympic event, team GB would be bringing home a guaranteed gold!!!!

And Kim those Ghanan's ain't got the stamina, trust me you in my arms with your legs dangling and my huge arms holding you tight you'll be the one dripping with sweat! Your legs twitching, your body trembling & your tiny white pussy quivering with every thrust & buck of my massive veiny black cock deep & bare inside you!

Ladies I'm quite a demanding guy! I'm picky about my women and love a trophy girl that takes as much pride in her appearance when getting fucked as much as being seen in public hanging of my arm!!! Standing is a position that needs a woman in crazy HIGH heels, stockings & a skin tight top or basque type thing!!! Drives my cock & libido absolutely crazy!!!!