View Single Post

Old 08-30-2012, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billnj4u View Post
I'm not Gay, but once I Sucked a Black Cock I enjoyed the taste, the feel of my mouth being stretched open with his Black Cock around my Lips, and his cock Head hitting my tonsils, I now enjoy it better than
any White cock. I also enjoy Eating Pussy and sucking a BBC untill he gives me a mouthfull of his delicious Cum.
"I'm not gay, I just like sucking dick!"

Yeah, you're gay. You people are so incredibly delusional. It's as if you're saying "black men aren't human; therefore sucking a black cock doesn't make me gay." Black guys are still guys, even though white women only use them for their dicks. They use them like meat. It's a fetish thing. They're still men, and you're still a man. When you suck their cock, and like it, you're gay. There's no way around it. What's with the idiots saying it's different from sucking a white man's cock? One is a gay act, and one isn't? They're both cocks on human males, which is what you are. Pop the bubble, drop your girl, and go to a gay bar. That's where you belong.

I just realized how horrid this site is. I thought there were plenty of women here, but I just realized that this has basically become a website for homosexual males pretending to be women, to justify why they're here, without coming to the realization that they're gay. There's the rare old or fat woman on cam, but 90% of the forum posts are made by the users in this thread, acting like they're women. That's disgusting!

Your gay! Deal with it!

Last edited by iknewidknow; 08-30-2012 at 04:37 AM..