View Single Post

Old 09-09-2012, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtDawg2011 View Post
Hopefully ; We all know at the end of day that competition is a Sin period, & that the Massive crowd that shows up every week & surrounds those alters is all about the propaganda that is fueled & designed by your fellow oppressors too inhibit Acts of hatred on your own species ..Who's the founder of the NFL ? I ask " Is he really a piece of skum who sleeps in coffin with bowties on hi slong" (LET ME KNOW) Hotep!

Ha, every time I read your reply, I keep hearing my great uncle's say in his old southern drawl, "thats just down right UnAmerican" lol

Straight up honest, I've never heard anyone speak about football or the people who enjoy it like that. Competition is everywhere, it's a part of life.. Even in the animal kingdom. And what about all those little girl scouts during cookie season?? It's always a competition to see who/troop sells the most cookies... They out there pushing and peddling their cookies on every street corner in the US.. Guess they sinners too? Someone needs to inform them that along with that cookie patch comes damnation.

Anyhow~~~~

Well it's game day, so that means I'm planted infront the flat screen watching as the beautiful men on my LSU team kick some butt.. Yea, I guess you could say I'm worshipping!!

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 09-09-2012 at 04:22 AM..