View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 07:38 PM

During a date only a few weeks after we met. I was supposed to meet her at a hotel in Atlantic City. Due to work I got there late. My cell was dead, so I did not call. As I approached the room she was in, I saw her outside the room just standing there with the door open.

It turned out that while she was waiting for me, a guy approached her on the boardwalk and ask if he can use the shower to wash off the sea salt. She agreed and let him in the room.

Later (years later) she told me she really wanted to fuck him, but he just wiped himself off with a wet towel and threw it on the floor…immediate turn-off so she refused his advances and told him to leave.

I was really mad. I left knowing I will never want to see her again.

It was during that dry spell that I knew I was a cuck. I had fantasies of me opening the door and seeing him on top of her etc. I got off to that.

We got back together and I forgot about that encounter for a while after we got married. About 10 years into the marriage I was deployed for 15 months. So I started to write to her about my fantasies with her seeing other men etc….Although still a little jealous.

This was when it was all seal that I was a cuck. Every letter I sent to her ask for pictures of her with other men. None ever came.

I came home to see stuff in the apartment that was broken before all fixed up and looking good. I knew she was not capable of doing this. So I questioned her about it, and then she came clean with me. She was fucking the guy on the floor directly above us all that time. He even spent nights there leaving from there to go to work. Well I got an instant woody. We fucked.

After that, through the internet, we found out about the word "cuckold" then we knew it was normal.

But she felt guilty she did not tell me before she did it. So it has been almost 10 years and nothing since. Although I fantasies about it a lot, and bring it up while we fuck, nothing else happen.

I do think that some women have the need to cheat on their husband to satisfy ther fantasies. Although I let her know it is OK to sleep with others. She still gives me the impression that she wants to do it without my knowledge.

We are getting older now and I do want to experience this at least once before I forget my name, so any bulls in the NE.