View Single Post

Very good question.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:37 PM

Cool Very good question.

You bring up a very good point. It's always a very good idea to protect yourself no matter what you are doing in life. Safety is the first order of the day... Always. Some of us make it a regular practice to use condoms and others don't. Some want proof in the form of a documented recent std test others practice risky sex on a regular basis. I guess do to the over saturated degree of bare back sex displayed on this site and others you are concerned about this life style and rightfully so it prompted you to ask the question, which is very good. I applaud you! However I take issue with your observation inasmuch to your reference to the "Black community". Aids is a non racial issue. The first reported case in this country was a gay white male. I don't get the sense that you were being racist at all. But you, I, me, we must condition ourselves, especially given our previous American history, to be more conscious of our words and the context they will or could be taken in. Next time use a broader brush because some young white folks out there my take the misguided assumption that it's far less risky to get "gangbanged" bareback by a bunch of white boys and subsequently end up with the very illness they were attempting to avoid. I'm not bashing you by no means. I like your question. It's just that I or should I say we in the Black community tend to take issue whenever we are racially profiled. I wonder why?