View Single Post

"Aids and race"
Old 01-26-2010, 07:05 PM

Default "Aids and race"

Not to sound like a dick here, but, while some of you are still pissing and moaning about stupid ass "racism", you ignore the fact that fuckin' around is wrong to begin with! The one guy wants to paint America "Latino brown" , but hey , that's not "racism" ? Look, I realize how intelligent some of you are trying to sound on this topic of AIDS and all, but, "racism" still comes in ever damn color including "Black" & "Latino Brown" . Take a look at all the references to these women on this site being called "white pigs" & "White sluts", while their so called , husbands, are being branded "wimpy white guys" etc. etc. But, this is considered alright? Shiiiit. And yet, you still find space to cry about "racism" in America"? Shit, give it a break already! One last point, is it just me or are most "gang-bangs" on this site, populated by groups of horny ass "black men", walking around with their peckers hanging out and someone has the audacity to ask why the "aids" reference was made towards them? Funny shit, really. Now say something stupid, so, I can laugh my ass off some more.