View Single Post

In a bar then the car
Old 01-26-2010, 07:54 PM

Thumbs up In a bar then the car

We have always wanted to find a hung blk man in a bar. We dance and flirt and I tell him I want to go out to our car with him.
Hubby is waiting in the drivers seat and my blk stud and I get in the back seat. He starts kissing me and forcefully takes my top off. He puts my hand on his bulge and I feel a huge cock. I pull it out and he forces my head down. I don't resist sucking his big hard cock. I taste his precum and its sweet and makes me gobble more of him up and suck his cock like a whore. I lick his balls while he says "yes, suck my black cock you white slut" I quiver and almost cum just from hearing him say that. All the while hubby cheers me on and tells me to be a good slut and serve my bull. I feel him getting bigger and harder in my mouth and all of a sudden he blasts his cum into my mouth and down my throat. He holds my head not allowing me to miss any. I gag and choke a little but manage to swallow his whole load. He puts his cock away thanks me and disappears. Hubby jumps in back and I kiss him with my bulls cum still on my tongue. His cock is rock hard so now its his turn to shoot his load. I suck him for 20 seconds and he's so horny he shoots a huge load. I swallow it all and we go back in the bar in search of more black seed. Maybe this time I'll let him fuck me.