View Single Post

Old 10-26-2012, 04:11 AM

Thumbs up

i'm 38, my wife is 34.... i have a 4" cock.. not enough for her!!! she took a black bull into her life and, after 1 year with him living with us, she asked me to have castration.. i agreed without hesitation.. my nuts are now in a jar and she laughs whenever i ask to have sex with her.. she and her bull have totally feminized me and i now service both of them.. her black bull gave my wife a black baby that i'm now raising as my own child... whenever they have sex the bull has me get him hard with my mouth... and lick him as he fucks my wife.. i love to serve both of them and especially enjoy sucking on his big manly balls as he fucks her... after he sperms her pussy i always suck the cum that flows from her.. i like the taste of their mixed juices.. he sleeps with her in our bed and i use the spare bedroom... often i'm in my bed as they make love and try to get my "clit" hard but it doesn't happen after being castrated.... to please me my wife's bull often brings his black friends to our house so that i can suck their cocks and have them take me as a man takes a woman.. but it's my sissy ass/pussy or mouth that they use for their pleasure.. i love my life as a true castrated cuckold...both my wife and i are white, married and in love... often i now dress as a woman, shaven legs, lipstick, panties, makeup, bra, hose and heels... as the bulls take me as a woman... on my back, doggy style---anyway they want sex.. i please all of them and many have said i suck and fuck better than some of the white bois and woman that they fuck...:p;):D:):cool: I TAKE PROGESTRONE. ESTRODIOL. AND SPIRO. I'M NOW CREMICALLY CASTRATED.. HAVE NICE FEMALE BREASTS.. I SERVICE -- ONLY -- SUPERIOR BLACK MEN AND BLACK COUPLES.. I'M A TOTAL WHITE SISSY FOR BBC.
Attached Thumbnails
cuckold castration?-picture-213.jpg   cuckold castration?-picture-550.jpg   cuckold castration?-picture-613.jpg   cuckold castration?-tvsally692-4-.jpg  

Last edited by tvsally692; 08-05-2017 at 12:55 AM..