View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 03:51 PM

now for the rest of the story,at least part of it,,,after we got up from our table after eating i noticed right away the big wet spot right between my wifes legs,,,her pussy must have been flooded with his cum to have been that big of a wet spot,,and when we walked from the resturant out thru the lobby lots of people noticed,,men and women,,my wife was proud to show off the cum leaking thru her tight jeans,,the resturant and lobby where full of people,,you could see them looking,.well right before we got to the elevator to go up to the 4th floor back to davids room she looked at me and said its not fair that she was the only one people where staring at,,,she told me right there and then if i wanted to come back to the room and watch her a david fuck the rest of the night then i need to do some thing for her,,she said i did not leave a big enough tip for the waiter and told me to go back and leave him 20 more dollars besides the 10 bucks i already left,,no biggy i thought if she was going to let me watch the rest of the night,,but then she said theres a catch,,she wanted me to piss my pants right there in front of her and david and walk back thru the lobby to the resturant and leave the tip on the table we where sitting at,,she said i have a choice,,either do what she tells me to do or i will never ever get to watch her suck and fuck black men for the rest of my life,,she said i have 30 seconds to make up my mind,,,what would you do,,,let me know if you want to hear more about what i did and what she did.heres a couple more pics i took before we went to eat from the first time they fucked,that day.

Last edited by becrob2; 11-02-2012 at 12:28 PM..