View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 08:31 PM

I became fascinated with women having many sex partners when I was only 12. My first real cuckolding started when I was 18, when a girl I'd been seeing told me she was sick and couldn't go out one Friday night, so I went to a friend's party instead. Sure enough, she was there and was all over my friend on the couch, eventually going into the bedroom with him, while I sat there not saying a word.

The next experience was the one that really set the tone forever. I had a girlfriend, L, I dated for 18 months without ever getting any pussy, blow jobs or hand jobs while eating her for hours every date we went on. I finally broke up put of frustration and promptly got rid of my virginity. Four months later, I ran into L, and the first thing out of her mouth is "Guess what I did?" I grabbed her hand and took her to my parent's house and fucked her for three hours. I asked about birth control before we started, and she just said not to worry about it. When we were getting dressed, I asked what she meant about not worrying. It turned out she met some older guy about 2 weeks after we split up, and she fucked him about 2 days later, losing her virginity. About another two weeks later, she was pregnant, which is why she let me cum inside her. As you might imagine, I was in cuckold overload, with my head actually spinning as I heard all the details of my supposed virgin bride's loss of her virginity. I found out in about 10 minutes she'd fucked a guy she barely knew, became pregnant, and was by now fucking everybody that she could get her hands on including my cousin, and was still pregnant.

That was it, I was 19 and a cuckold for life right then. Every woman I've had any relationship with since then, has had other men fucking them, and I finally found out what it was called and that I'm actually normal. The girls that weren't fucking other guys, I actually encouraged them to seek out other cocks, including my wife, and all of them at some point did, some many times over. My wife has had hundreds of men, before and after we married, and is still continuing to do so. I feel sorry for wives that don't have fuck buddies, and sorry for men whose wives don't fuck around.

Last edited by nrbill; 11-02-2012 at 08:33 PM..