View Single Post

Large Cockhead or Smallcock head?
Old 11-02-2012, 10:06 PM

Default Large Cockhead or Smallcock head?

My ex-wife enjoyed three somes,foursomes and GB's with white and Black men,it was more of a turn-on watching her with BBCs most of all I thought. Anyways, one night after our "guests" had left,she got to talking about the differant cocks she had in her that night that she could tell who was in what hole by lenght, thickness and how large the cockhead was. Hearing this I asked her if she felt the large mushroom head in her or was it how thick and deep the cock went that felt good? Did a small cockhead feel as good? She respnded by saying that long and thick was always great but a large head was always a better feel inside her. When she deepthroated a large cockhead it was worked it's way down,this I had watched her do a few times and what a turn-on it was. Twice she could'ent get a cock down her throat ,they were Black Cocks of course, she sucked on the big mushroom head to get them hard or let them cumm in her mouth. Years later we broke up,and my life moved on,I met a few ladys that said that they could feel a large cockhead inside them and others that said they could'ent tell the differance... this got me to wonder if a woman prefers large or small? I myself love to watch a large mushroom cockhead slip into a ladys cunt,butt hole and mouth! What do you think