View Single Post

I really want my wife to get satisfied
Old 11-06-2012, 05:10 AM

Default I really want my wife to get satisfied

My first day on this site, if I am out of line please let me know.
If a woman isn't having sex, would they shave their pussy? Wouldn't they do it to look sexy?

My wife (59) and I (5-3/4", 1-1/2" dia) hardly have sex. We are married over 30 years, and have had sex about 20 times in the last 20 years. In the last 3 years we had sex once about 8 months ago. Asking her why her sex drive has dropped, her reply was timing differences due to work shifts, tired, it doesn't turn her on like it used to, she needs more lubricant and hurts after 15 minutes, now she said that menopause has slowed her sex drive. Prior we would both drink a few glasses of wine, there comes a point that I can cum, if I let that moment pass, I can't cum for the rest of the night. She tells me that I have a sexual problem and used sex to stop me drinking. That is one reason why I have sex.

NOW, we have had no sex, she started shaving her pussy at the being of this year. It is shaved with a little strip on top. I haven't seen her pussy only 3 times in the last several years. She dresses with her back to me. I asked her why she shaves, her reply is her public hair is thinning and it is easier to clean because of her womanly discharge. I have seen it on her panties. I asked that I wanted to see it and she showed it to me once for 30 seconds. The idea of her shaving, and I am obsessed with seeing her shaved pussy, it is driving me wild. Within the last 4 or years I told her if she wanted to have an affair she could. Also, asked her if she had an affair, she said she never did during our marriage. I would like for her to have sex with a BBC. About 3 or 4 years ago when we were having sex, I asked her that I want her to have sex with a well endowed man! A man that what would make her feel like a virgin again, and slip it and touch parts that have never been touched, and pull it our past her lips and push it in and part her lips and slid it all the way back in, then start all over again to give her many orgasms. Then fill her pussy full of cum and let it drip out. She passionately whispered YES, sounding like another woman.

Do you think she has a shaved pussy to fell sexy? And maybe having an affair? My personality is passive aggressive. Yes, I feel that I have a small penis and feel inadequate. I don't mind being a cuckold; I just don't want her doing it behind my back which seems like cheating. I love her and I want her to be happy. If I can’t physically satisfy her, I want her to have someone that will. But, I don’t want to lose her. Please, respond. in2mesea@yahoo.