View Single Post

Old 05-16-2009, 09:47 PM

Everyone,
Thanks for the replies, good and bad. Of course I wrote that when i was pissed, so i worded it wrong and made me look like a prick, but I truly feel that way.

Yes, I realize that white men with fetishes probably run this site, so sayin black guys are racist and can't take competition was out of line. However, I feel the people who are running this site are exploiting black men and perpetuating the myth, and dont tell me "Its not all about cock size" bullshit! look at this site we are on. The dudes with the big cocks have all the admirers, and I dont get that chance, because Im not black. Im darker than some of these light skinned guys for christ sake! It's still interracial when I fuck a white woman!

I realize the myth was created by white plantation/slave owners who felt guilty for forcing themselves on black women. They made the myth up, to de-humanize the black man as a sexually crazed animal that they had to protect they're families from, it justified their continued oppresion of the black man to the general white public of the time.

All I really want to do is post more of my pics. Is that so wrong? When a black dude is not allowed to do something because of his race, doesn't all hell break loose? Doesn't Reverend Sharpton book the next flight he can and come to the rescue? Where's my Al SHarpton?

Regarding the sports comment. Hell yeah there are alot of dominant black guys in sports. But there are only a few hundred NBA players, a few hundred NFL players, a few hundred boxers, etc. Just because your black, don't assume you can school me in sports, cause it's simply not true.

For the person who implied Im stupid, for expressing myself! SUCK MY BIGGER THAN YOU WOULD HAVE GUESSED, COCK!

Last edited by tripod; 05-16-2009 at 09:49 PM..