View Single Post

When i turned cuck
Old 11-27-2012, 05:45 PM

Default When i turned cuck

i was working offshore and i knew our next door enighbor had the hots for my ole lady. so one night while i was working my 7 day hitch offshore i called her on a Saturday night to see what was up. they were sitting on the front porch mixing drinks and shooting the breeze. she told me he has been trying to feel her up when no one was looking they were both a little drunk. so she let him cop a feel of her wet pussy. Mark was a nice guy and single so we didnt have to worry about a jealous wife or GF. So i asked my wife how she felt and she said she felt his cock through his jeans and he was very hard and he kept rubbing it against her ass. i told her go for it. she asked if i was sure and i said hell yeah but call me after you fuck him. two hours later my phone rang and she said it was the shit. he was a white guy so he was not very thick but she said it was longer than my cock and he bottomed out in her pussy. that made me almost cum at that point. she made him cum twice and she said she quit counting how many times she came. from that point on i was hooked so was she. when i got home the three of us were drinking and he asked for some pussy so we had a threesome. she was rigt he had a long white skinny cock but it was at least 3 inches longer than mine and it curved a bit. so as he fucked her it hit her g spot just right and she came within minutes and soaked the sheets. to this day i have yet to make her soak the sheets like her BBC's or other studs do that have larger cocks. i sucked Mark's cock clean of his and her spunk and to this day i enjoy cream pies too. since then i have let several of my good freinds who party with us at the house and end up there last after people fade out and go home fuck my horny drunk wife. she gets new dick and they get awesome pussy. i taste new cum and i see how she fucks other men and keeps my imagination very active when i travel becasue i keep those pics on my flash drive so i have some real good jack off material.