View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo the Barbie Lover View Post
Bruh sounds like you are dating white chicks for the wrong reasons. You can add this one to shitty thread list. If you listen to people who critisize interracial dating they say people do it for similar reasons that you stated. I take it that the women you date are trash bags because if a classy women knew that you were dating her for bullshit like attention and turning heads, she probably wouldn't fuck with you. Its 2012 and this "forbitten fruit" shit is so early 1900's. So no the attraction is not about attention and saying "look at me I'm with a white girl". Are some people going against their upbringing? Yeah. But its not for attention.
not to sure you actually understood my point, cause your wrong on so many points! its hard to explain but trust me everything is for attention. even you, your profile reads "white women who love big nigger dick" isnt that just another form of attention? also ive dated quite a range of women and "trash-bags" is something im yet to date, also its 2013.

but the point i was trying to make is THERE is still taboo, 1887, 1960, 2013 or even 2055 thats my point, first impressions count when you start dateing someone or if they just catch your eye. and in alot of cases people in interracial couples do it for the attention cause thats the TURN ON, being noticed!