View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 09:01 AM

One thing that I have thought quite hard about is whether I am basically just another racist deep down. Albeit discriminating positively but discriminating nonetheless. Skin colour is important to me, as is attitude and body shape - the sort of attitude and body only black men seem to have. Of course personality is vital too but at the end of the day I have many white men as friends but haven't dated anybody who wasn't black for over 3 years now.

I wouldn't say I'm overtly an attention seeker. I do like attention, but not particularly from my family. My parents are fine with the men they have met (of which there have only been two I've been serious enough about to introduce) though I have a feeling this is more to do with politeness than with genuine joy.

I like kissing in public (though not inapropriately, say, in the middle of the town centre - "hey, look at us" - but then I wouldn't do that with anybody) and I get turned on particularly when I see people looking at me with a boyfriend and then turning away when they catch my eye. You just know what they are thinking. I wouldn't say the taboo is the biggest turn on but I guess it is part of the package.