View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Muscular Black View Post
not to sure you actually understood my point, cause your wrong on so many points! its hard to explain but trust me everything is for attention. even you, your profile reads "white women who love big nigger dick" isnt that just another form of attention? also ive dated quite a range of women and "trash-bags" is something im yet to date, also its 2013.

but the point i was trying to make is THERE is still taboo, 1887, 1960, 2013 or even 2055 thats my point, first impressions count when you start dateing someone or if they just catch your eye. and in alot of cases people in interracial couples do it for the attention cause thats the TURN ON, being noticed!
No, playa I understood this "plz look at me I'm with a white girl" nonsense quite clearly. Maybe your an older blk dude who couldn't look that way once upon a time and that's why u have these motives. How is saying "white women who love big nigger dick" attention seeking? Wtf? Its not as if I'm out in public saying "Hey everybody, I love white women that love nigger dick". I'm talking about dirty talk in the PRIVACY of the bedroom. So u date classy women that just dress trashy? Ok gotcha. When you are out in public seeking attention with your "classy but dress trashy" chick, you feeding into every "blk men date trashy white women" stereotypes out there. I don't even want a trashy dressing chick unless she's being "stank" for me when I'm coming over to tear that ass up. And like I said playboy, if these classy women knew what your motivation was for going out in public with them, trust me they wouldn't fuck with for to long. Just ask a classy white chick that dates interracially.

Last edited by Mandingo the Barbie Lover; 01-11-2013 at 01:30 PM..