View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 12:56 PM

I've been quiet on this topic for a week or so & I did start it with the hope or idea of finding like-minded women. Arguments on this chat site always look bitchy & pathetic! I've tried to ignore Mandingo Barbie Lover but his/your posts are fucking stupid! Your profile info & your comments are full of contradictions. There's so many stupid errors & moronic comments I was thinking you gotta be a fake!! But it's so lame you gotta be real!!!!

Yet AGAIN you've misunderstood my comments! I was thinking it might be because your American and from another culture but actually I think your a dumb-ass whichever side of the Atlantic you crawl about on!

The only women I date are like-minded! I don't make a woman do anything she doesn't want to, but if a woman is happy to dress slutty, enjoys attention, especially the attention being with a black guy attracts then that's the type of girl I date! Dressing slutty doesn't mean your a whore! I just enjoy dateing confident women living this lifestyle as a choice! I've dated women in mini skirts aswell as buisness suits. A woman's confidence is a turn on. And yes, I do love the whole look at me I'm with a white woman appearance & attitude!

These women I date its there choice too! I don't advertise for a "barbie" or describe myself as a "nigger", I don't make demands or bull-shit about cock length!! I'm honest with what I want I don't do it to offend but I like raising eyebrows!
I don't think I can be any clearer? Can I? Are others struggling with my opinion?

Finally! Yes everything is for attention! Comments, replies, status, this whole chat/web site is a bunch of people after or wanting, some craving attention ands that's why I keep coming back! ATTENTION!!!!